This re-inker is a great way to re-vitalise your old Versamark inkpad but can also be used freehand to create amazing embossing and watermarking results. Simply squeeze the ink onto your old Versamark inkpad and rub it deep into the pad with the nib of the reinker, ensuring you coat the whole surface.
WARNING: Do not over-saturate the inkpad - less is more, you can always add more if required, but if you add too much you will get a sticky inkpad which does not give a crisp image.
- Use with Embossing Powders and heat set.
- Do not use with Alcohol Markers - the ink will smudge.
- Creates elegant watermark effect on light-coloured papers
- Captures crisp details
- Creates beautiful tone-on-tone effects on coloured papers
- Great for embossing, using with pearlescent powders and chalks and more
VersaMark is the original watermark ink and is still setting the standard of excellence in the industry. It is a truly versatile ink!
These pads feature a substantially raised inkpad surface to accommodate even the largest stamps without interference from the inkpad case
Oil based pigment ink; archival and acid free
VersaMark full-size inkpads: 3.825 x 2.5 inches (97 x 63 mm)