- Use with water based mediums to colour stamped images - great for watercolouring
- Use with embossing powders - (the drying time is shorter so you will need to work faster than with ordinary pigment inks)
- Do not use with alcohol markers - the ink will smear.
VersaFine Clair ink pads are a fast drying oil based pigment ink - you can use embossing powders with these inks.
Once dry, stamped images are waterproof and will not smear.
Images are light fast and fade resistant.
- Increased control when inking stamps
- The slimmer 2 part container is easier to handle and air tight
- It is the same ink quality but the pigment is deeper/stronger
- Vibrant and vintage shades
- More suitable for modern stamps, the solid lines in images now appear much sharper