A Fabulous Stamp Soup collection (PLEASE SCROLL IMAGES FOR ACTUAL STAMPS, PICTURE SHOWN ON PACKAGING IS IDEAS ONLY)
This amazing collection contains ‘Stamp Soup’ – a concept from Nikky Hall which brings you truly creative stamps where the only limit is your own imagination. Stamp Soup is all about creating what YOU want to create and what you see, it changes the way you view your stamps and shows you how you can create dozens of different possibilities with one stamp by turning into something completely different! Simply combine, layer, mask and create whatever you see – a flower petal is also a leaf, a tree, a toadstool or something else. Every stamp image has been created to bring you versatility and to push you creatively – but it’s easy peasy too!
Once you start, you won’t be able to stop.
This is a stunning collection of floral, fantasy and sentiment stamps with a cool, quirky but pretty and creative feel which will make any kind of craft project unique. Create beautiful handmade items including cards, tags, mixed media art, art journals, planner pages, home décor, scrapbook pages and more.
All of the stamps are designed to mix and match perfectly with each other and to enable you to create easy but beautiful stylish projects easily – all you need is paper and inkpads to get creating.
Co-ordinates perfectly with any other product in the Polkadoodles range.
- Great value
- Unique concept which brings your creativity to the fore – just twist, turn, mask & layer and you will be amazed at the things you create, everything you make will be uniquely yours.
- Very versatile – use with inks, markers, paints, whatever medium you wish
- Great quality 3mm Polymer stamps made in the UK
- Perfect for using with Distress Inks and creating a mixed media feel without any of the hard work.
- These quirky, fun designs will add extra handcrafted flair to any craft project.
- Very versatile and will suit any style of crafting.
- Mask & Layer to create lots of different looks
- Use embossing inks and powders for lots of different effects